BIG LOVE IS ALMOST BACK!

by sandy 17 Replies latest social entertainment

• Dagney
    Dagney

Whoops. It is "Hendricksons." The card comes just like any other card, unmarked envelope, with a return address but no name, from "Sandy, UT." Kind of clever.

I have been watching the old episodes if I'm home. The previews look great! I love Rome and Deadwood also...all three are playing.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Any idea on how many episodes they're going to run?

• sandy
    sandy

I believe there are about 12 episodes a season.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Either I never watched it or we don't have it here in Missouri...Big Love?

Snoozy..

• inkling
    inkling
    ...Big Love?

Otherwise known as "that polygamy show"

[inkling]

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Big Love is on HBO, stars Bill Paxton and JEanne Tripplehorn and is funny as hell. I don't know if they mean it to be a comedy, but I find all kinds of humour in it:)

I feel like I have been there, done that-when the kids feel like such freaks and to be themselves will be letting the world know how crazy disfunctional their family( and religion) is.

The polygamy show. Jeez, if I could get one of those women's share of nights for a week, I'd be way ahead. I think a man would have to have some kind of libido to make it as a polygamist. My husband would be a dud in the polyg crowd.

• sandy
    sandy

LOL JW Daughter. My honey likes to joke with me when I'm watching it. He tells me he's gonna get a couple more wives. LOL No worries here because he too would never be able to keep up.

• restrangled
    restrangled

If you pay for HBO you should have HBO on demand and the entire series is on for free anytime you want to catch up and remember where it left off from the beginning.

I can hardly wait for the new season!

r.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit