Last bookstudy group this week – I think there will be great sadness in the

by eyeslice 54 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird
    My ex told me that my daughter's book study is having a dinner to mark the final meeting.

My daughter's BS is doing likewise.

She made some cute little tarts for the occasion.

Sylvia

• blondie
    blondie

So is 12/23 or 12/30 the last book study?

• sir82
    sir82
    So is 12/23 or 12/30 the last book study?

Not all congregations have their book study on Tuesday - in fact I'd venture to say most don't.

The new meeting format takes effect "the week of 12/29" - so this week, the week beginning 12/22, is the last one for CBS's in homes.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

This week is the one. The week of 12/29 goes to the new program.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Snowbird, I always liked the little tarts at my book studies!

S4

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Snowbird, I always liked the little tarts at my book studies!

S4

Are you and Gregor kin to each other?

Sylvia

• blondie
    blondie

In this area, book studies were on Tuesday nights unless there were 2 or more congregations sharing a KH and they had their school and service meeting on Tuesday or Wednesday night. Once a congregation not sharing a KH tried having the book studies on Thursdays and switched the school and service meeting to Tuesdays per the CO schedule and were told to change it back. So in my experience, most congregations had book studies on Tuesday nights.

• startingover
    startingover

Considering what my wife took to the BS last night, I would say they had a dinner too.

• Nulite
    Nulite

don't care either way. the dubs should care though. what da deal. be at alllllll the meetings.

nl

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

the bookstudy was the best place for fellowship.what a phoney form of worship takes place at the kh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit