I may have made a bad mistake

by Eyebrow 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• mommy
    mommy

She is adorable I couldn't see it appearing on this site so i switched it over to webphotos for you. Thanks for sharing, I was wondering how you have been.

BTW, I agree with Andi, try to be patient, and try not to worry to much about your comments. He may never say anything, and if he does, then you can deal with it then.
    wendy

When I leave, you will know I have been here

• Eyebrow
    Eyebrow

THANK YOU MOMMY!!!!!!!!

=)[:D}

• zanex
    zanex

thats a mighty adorable little girl you have there..I have a 10 month old baby girl...I love it! as a response to the post I wud be careful..even one reinstated jw can cause problems...the body of elders cud come down hard for info and any info in an elders hands is bad info...

• Eyebrow
    Eyebrow

Thanks...
    yeah, I think I will be a little more careful...I only see this guy once a year or so, so maybe it won't go any further.

• Wounded Heart
    Wounded Heart

hey Eyebrow....beautiful baby!!!

i too would say to be cautious. 16yrs ago when my brother was 14, and NOT baptised, he was pulled into fishbowl cause of what a studying mom's daughter reported about him--seeing him at a party where there was drinking. they went to school together. she was the only one who reported him. we were the only witness kids in the high school at that time. so just 1 worldly person ratting out a jw. we got the bookstudy pulled from our house at the time. he has been bitter (for many reasons but mainly this reason) since then. its something that may never heal for him. another victim of the Borg. my sugestion would be to claim a weak moment if cornered. claim depression and/or anxiety. ive faded away with those two. course i have severe cases of both (among other things) LOL. i would probably throw in a good hard "trying to remember look/silence" and manage to come up blank as to ever having uttered "those apostate thoughts!". just my thoughts. i personally dont want to lose the jw family i have. my dad being the most important. all other jw family are just "see once a year, email occasionally" status. still, when we do visit, we visit with my dad and dont wish to make it difficult for him. anyway, sending good thoughts and wishes your way. i semi-envy you of your moving in that you will have freedom of living so freely. enjoy that! and i look forward to hearing about your 1st christmas tree next year when the 3 of you get to celebrate so freely. you are just gonna love it!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Kat
    Wounded Heart

Love by giving to & accepting others unconditionally = true, pure love

"When in doubt, do the loving thing." ~ 8yr old "Pirate"

• Valis
    Valis

One has to ask oneself, what is truly important. If in fact the truth is that you are worried about other people's feelings and your own living situation, because of the big DF, then you probably stayed a JW. If your mom knows you don't attend meetings and she hasn't outrightly shown her disapproval by kicking you out of your house already then I urge you to take the road less travelled and not let the guilt factor control your life. If you think personal freedom, being responsible for one's own life/actions and spiritual welfare are where you need to be, then it shouldn't concern you what they officially do to you. You don't go for a reason and that reason usually boils down to a lack of humanity or reason on the part of others in the congregation, unfounded guilt,and personal unfulfillment. Living with those things even when you are not going to the hall, is akin to still being an active member. My parents rarely speak to me after I forbade them to take my children to thier meetings during grandma/grandpa weekends. It takes more courage to stand up to the guilt and the views of the miopic, than it does to avoid the "truth".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit