Borg music video a real tear-jerker

by Slave4_38y 22 Replies latest social entertainment

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

A family man choosing to turn down a job that will be overly demanding is not a tragedy. His family already has to compete with the Borg and a normal job. He can change his mind when he sees TTATT if he wants a promotion.

The young woman choosing to pioneer when she is intelligent and young seems more of a tragedy. She is never going to have the choice to make between a demanding JOB and family, she will be forsaking both family and job to serve the WTBTS. She likely rejected the idea of college as soon as she knew it was an option-when she was about 8 or 9. She will never get that promotion even offered to her, not even a decent job.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I guess they have been reading their old Watchtowers :

Wt '83 10/15 p11

Music undeniably has power. It can reach hearts and stir emotions. So, worldly anthems and marches are used to arouse patriotic fervor. Worldly schools have “fight” songs to inspire athletes. Advertisers use catchy tunes to sell products. Such evidence of music’s power should put Christians on guard.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    This video generates emotions - but laughter is not one of them. It is very sad. The point was made that this is all about emotions. Emotions without substance as a basis for making life decisions is really sad.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

Brainwashing at it worst

• skin
    skin
    Wow, that came from JW Broadcasting. That means its wrong to miss a meeting because of work. Poor wife has to go on her own. Does she work to provide any income? I guess not because she is filling out a pioneer form.
  • little_Socrates
    little_Socrates
    As a musician I gotta say... the song and the singing is crap!
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    little_Socrates
    same here man... what a pile. It's like a poorly written broadway tune. The music goes nowhere, no hook, no discernible melody... just some bafoon singing tralalalalalalalala
    Whoever wrote it was jerking something for sure... not tears..
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    I literally threw up a little in my throat!
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

These guys on the Governing Body are getting ready to fleece the flock for what ever they can get, this video gives the mind set that the Corporation sets their goal and what they should put first in their life(a mindless slave for the corporation).

These guys are just so blatant I hope it all back fires on them and the vast majority of JW children can't wait to get out from under thumb.

• Slave4_38y
    Slave4_38y

So I guess we won't see the vocalist on X-factor then?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit