Republic of Tea

by asilentone 10 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

Which tea do you like from Republic of Tea?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

most of them - English Breakfast Tea

• asilentone
    asilentone

I guess noone else use Republic of Tea brand?

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

Never heard of it. But I have just discovered Yogi tea, love the kava (helps you relax), the licorice and the chai flavor.

• Marjorie
    Marjorie

Although I like many of their products, I am especially fond of the rose and jasmine teas - Imperial Republic Jasmine and Snow Rose, Asian Jasmine White, and Rose Petal. Come to think of it, a new shipment of Rose Petal tea should be ready soon.

I love rose-scented tea - so much so, that if I have no scented tea available, I will add a teaspoon of rose water to a cup of brewed plain black tea. It tastes almost...lyrical.

If you have a jasmine plant, you can add the dried blossoms to regular black tea as it steeps, too.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Green Tea {Organic}.......it will heal you!

• falcon
    falcon

I like their grren tea too. One of my old favorites is "chopwood carry water" . The tea you need when you are working.

love the tins they come in.

• serendipity
    serendipity

I've tried several different kinds of their tea over the years. Ginger Peach is our favorite.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

My mother just sent me a Traveler's Apothecary of six different teas and a teacup with cover from The Republic of Tea (and no it's not a xmas present ) She loves their tea.

Josie

• Mulan
    Mulan

My 20 year old granddaughter had several on her Christmas list. I bought them. I've never tried them.

black raspberry green tea and organic lemon honey green tea

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit