"We Are No Longer Minutes Aways From The New System ---We Are Seconds"

by minimus 60 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

Time flies when you're having a ball, but drags soooooooooooo slowly when you're bored. On that basis, the JWs are one bored-out-of-their-skulls group. Seconds last forever....

• Purza
    Purza

Forgive me if I get this wrong - but isn't one day to god a 1000 years?

Wonder how long a second (in human time) is to god?

Purza

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Does this mean I shouldn't sell my house and go out in service full time........ confused Homie ?

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

You will never grow old.....................................Remember that one? Well we have all grown old since that one was the call of the day.

Blueblades

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

"Forgive me if I get this wrong - but isn't one day to god a 1000 years?

Wonder how long a second (in human time) is to god?"

According to my calculations about 4.25 days.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Rome kitty looks scared.

• still_in74
    still_in74
    I remember the illustration using a pencil and the speaker would start at the eraser and go down the pencil.
    We are at the lead, no brothers and sisters we are at the point, the tip of the lead of this pencil. Very dramatic.
    This was years ago, wonder where we are at on that pencil now?

I remember about 15 years ago a brother saying that if the timeline of humanity was represented by the distance between the 2 side walls of the KH then one side would be the creation on the earth and at the other the "new system" Where would we be? "Our nose would be touching that wall!"

what a crock of s#-t !

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Quick get out the calculator someone. Blondie, you are really quite the card. After you said that I thought toe nails well how about toe jam and then the corns and bunions on them there toes. orangefatcat

• rmt1
    rmt1

Hard economic times are the JW version of Black Friday - it's when they recoup losses in RNF that occurred during the times when the normal majority of humanity had a decent livelihood and level of happiness. This is when they can store up the necessary number of converts for their next lean time. But they have to act soon!! There's only so many shopping days left for them to store up enough nuts for winter.

• Marjorie
    Marjorie

Luke 21:9-12 must be among the most quoted scriptures in Watchtower history ... but of course, they would be. We all know them by heart:

Wars…nation shall rise against nation...earthquakes...etc.

But how often do we see Luke 21:8 quoted? It would seem that Luke 21:8 was written with the Watchtower publishing cult in mind:

Luke 21:8

And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am [Christ]; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit