You know you are officially a parent when....

by mama1119 17 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You know you are officially a parent when..........Your sleeping and your toddler grabs your eyelashes to open your eyes..To see if your awake.............Ya,I`m Frigg`n Awake Now!!..LOL!!..............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• mama1119
    mama1119

When you thought potty training was all over and your little guy takes a dump on the front sideswalk cause he is too busy to come in and go to the the bathroom.

When one of your little boys finds it fascinating to slam very expensive makeup down the toilet and try to flush it!

When one of your toddlers grabs a kitchen chair in the middle of the night and hauls out the olive oil an open bottle of red wine and a large spoon and dumps both into white carpet in front of the fire place.

When one of your toddler boys gets into a guest's purse and eats all their birth control pills.....after a rush to the pediatrician, you find out, womens hormone pills have no effect on little boys.

When little boys have a fascination with hot air balloons and try to start one in your living room with matches a regular balloon and a coffee filter tied to the balloon with sewing thread.

Good god, how did I survive these boys? These memories make me laugh. They are now 21 and 24. Both have good jobs, are attending college and the biggest crises now are traffic tickets and girlfiriends! Mr. Hotair balloon, pays for his own flight lessons, and Mr. Mix it, likes to cook on the side.

This is my favorite!!!! Too funny!!

• I quit!
    I quit!

You're still cool. What could be cooler that Sponge Bob toothe paste?

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

...........When you spend over 100.00 to get tickets to the circus, buy popcorn, hot dogs and sword lights then all three of the kids fall a sleep leaving you and your spouse looking at each other and smelling the elephants while the kids drool and snore loudly through the whole damn thing!

This happened over 15 years ago and I still remember it like yesterday

nj

• snowbird
    snowbird

You know the names and sex of all the cartoon characters!

Sylvia

• beksbks
    beksbks

Don't kid yourselves, it doesn't end at 18!!

you're bald, obese, and wishing for an end to this wicked system of things

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

A few years ago there was a fascination with tampons-not sure who was fascinated. Today, I found my son holed up in my WI closet, playing his computer-what was THAT all about? I have random missing things(usually food, but also the good tweezers, scissors and SOCKS) go missing and with all the kids, not ONE Of them took it. It is the invisible child. Same one who scratched the car. I should get a tax exemption for that kid!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit