I Am, I Am Not ...

by compound complex 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• compound complex
    compound complex

NMG:

Celestial Salutations!

I AM shall seek legal counsel before making a response.

Those of us with heavenly perspicacity believe in the long-term value of passing the bar.

Stay warm and well fed ...

Prelate Compound

• musky
    musky

Hello, I hope your well. I am well. Oh well, I guess that's swell

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hey Musky!

All's swell that ends well ...

Glad you're good.

Thanks for piping up!

CoCo

• Marjorie
    Marjorie

Dearest CoCo:

Thank you so much for inquiring.

As with all life, mine is in a constant dance of fluidity. There are times when I rush here and there, gamboling merrily about with the leaves that are scattered along the street where I live. Let's race to the corner!, some leaves challenge. But other leaves say Stay and play, and try to keep me in place, holding me entranced like whirling dervishes. They whirl around my ankles, I twirl around on the pavement ... and yet somehow, someway, everyone's managed to reach the corner, after all.

Other times, I remain placid and still, like the maple and oak trees that give shelter to the squirrels. The trees have been here for many decades; longer than I have been alive. What secrets do they know?

The squirrels are plump and saucy. When I feed them, they first stuff their faces, then race with the rest of their hard-won medals of bravery to their little grove of woodland domiciles, and carefully deposit them with the rest of their treasures. How I wish I could follow them at that moment! Do they brag about their booty to the trees, I took this from a giantess!, or tell the family, Here's one more item for the winter pantry, everyone! ... I do not know.

But the trees know. Perhaps one day, they will share their squirrel secrets with me. They've shared other secrets, you know. One has only to look and listen.

And there are the moments when my life is like the sakura, which lives a few yards away, quietly waiting for early spring, so that she can exhibit her finery. I've got pink gowns, yellow gowns and white gowns! Try as they might, Paris and Milan can only offer cheap imitations of my one-of-a-kind designer gowns! I promise you a fashion show that will bedazzle your senses - but you must wait until early spring. So I settle down in anticipation. Spring will be here soon!

Knowledge. Knowledge can take you on a whirlwind ride, unlock secrets with observation and contemplation, and command awe and respect when coming from a reliable source. I will be looking forward to hearing more about your knowledge travels, Coco.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear, sweet Marjorie!

O, how deliciously smooth to the literary palate are your floral expressions! That my nutter friends would hasten to your forest primeval that they, too, might quaff down such spirit-sustaining nectar!

Gosh, your stuff's terrific!

ENCORE! ENCORE!

CoCo applauds.

• Marjorie
    Marjorie

Ah CoCo, my poor writings do not deserve such effusive praise ...

But truly, you are our resident poet laureate, and I am pleased that my words brought you some small measure of pleasure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit