I Am, I Am Not ...

by compound complex 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings, Dear Friends!

I am excited over many new things learned yet remain so woefully ignorant. The acquisition of new information brings with it responsibility, accountability and the prospect of my taking a new direction. I have so much to say yet nothing at all. Though bursting with energy, I am enervated by life's downward spiraling. Positive feelings toward the pursuit of worthy goals do battle daily with negative forces intent on undermining my resolve.

Otherwise, I'm doing great!

How are you doing - physically and mentally?

Love,

CoCo

• snowbird
    snowbird

For a 55-year old Black female in the Deep South, I am doing pretty ding-dang-dong good, thanks for asking.

Sylvia

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hey Sylvia:

Ding-dang-dong good is as good as it gets!

Good for you!

Good grief, I'm repeating myself!

Have a good day ...

CoCo

• snowbird
    snowbird

Hey Sylvia:

Ding-dang-dong good is as good as it gets!

Good for you!

Good grief, I'm repeating myself!

Have a good day ...

CoCo

It's all good, Coco.

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird

This is the thread on which I took note of your captivating writing ability.

I wanted to respond, but I was too shy at the time. My, how I have grown!

Whatever happened to Little Bunny Foo Foo?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/25/137752/1.ashx

Sylvia

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Just about to finish work...a bit tired....my wife sounded wierded out on the phone a while ago...I hope she gets some sleep and is better when I come home...have a few days off to relax before my next shift.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings!

W 007:

I hope that your wife's doing better and that you get that needed rest and relaxation.

Thanks for sharing.

Sylvia:

I'm so happy that you are no longer shy!

Thanks for your bringing Foo-Foo to the forefront once again. She and her companion are well; they continue to terrorize the neighborhood (and this - telepathically - from within the confines of their cage!).

Apparently my spinning of a yarn - or my embroidering the truth - let the cat out of the bag, er, bunny. I am a storyteller.
    It would be well, at this point in my dubious career as a would-be writer, to never cry wolf. It could be a bunny in disguise.

CoCo of the Order of Only-a-Flesh-Wound

• mustang
    mustang

We are told that I Am is YHWH: who is I Am Not?

Is this the Anti-YHWH?

Or is this a Type-Antitype matter?

Inquiring minds want to know; wiseacres, too, they are wont to know

Mustang

of the Feeling a Little Class

• compound complex
    compound complex

Ecclesiastical Salutations, Friar Mustang:

Heady theological questions for which you want an answer from one wont to avoid such:

1) We are told that I Am is YHWH: who is I Am Not?

I Am Not whom most people believe me to be.
    My dualistic nature has confounded scholars
    for millenia.

2) Is this the Anti-YHWH?

I Am the Ante-YHWH (I prithee search my Egyptian
    roots).

3) Or is this a Type-Antitype matter?

I Am going to pray over this one.

Cardinal Complex

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

My question, not to detract from all of the anti-typicals and A-typicals is this....What of the Pre-figuring folks we all learned about. Adam, prefigured whom? Issac prefigured jesus? The greater noah? The greater joseph? John the baptiser? The list goes on and on doesn't it folks? Who came up with all of this stuff? Freddie??

C'mon now, I know that soooo many of us were just astonished at how brilliantly we were being educated, weren't we? Damn, I mean I can now make out the differance between a TYPICAL anything and an ANTI-TYPICAL anything. Simply MARVELOUS, EH?

Oh, and CoCo, I am well thank you. A wee bit chilled, but still not shaken. 14 above this morning and snow on the way tonight. Brrrrrrrr

NMG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit