We had it all figured out..honest. 1974 KM..please read lurkers...

by oompa 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• oompa
    oompa

Well, why can't i cut and paste material?...Am i restricted or something? Have tried and tried. Maybe i will be able to if i can just start the damm thread......oompa

• oompa
    oompa

Nope...it wont let me post it....what is up guys? I did a nice little Blondie job on this km of "what you will not see in this KM", but cant post it dammit..........oompa

• hubert
    hubert

shit

Hubert

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

If you are trying to post from MS Word into JWD it will not work. Transfer the text from MS Word into another editor, such as Notepad, and then copy and paste. That should do it...

• AnneB
    AnneB

I'm hoping it's the KM where JW's were told to get rid of everything that had sentimental value so the enemy couldn't use such items to weaken resolve.

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

oompa, are you referring to this passage from page 3 of the May 1974 Kingdom Ministry: "Reports are heard of brothers selling their homes and property and planning to finish out the rest of their days in this old system in the pioneer service. Certainly this is a fine way to spend the short time remaining before the wicked world's end."

Hey, it was only 34 years ago...I bet those folks are glad they sold their homes and property...

• oompa
    oompa

you are right olin...and i am doing this now from my new cell phone...i was cutting and pasting from outlook though...will post the info later...oompa...this phone is amazing

• lawrence
    lawrence

I remember that KM. I was pioneering and we decided to go where the need was greater. It would be all over very soon... The worldlings would be bird food.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

What type of phone?

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Oompa if your trying to transpose a picture file sometimes Paint can help you do that, Jpg. being the obvious choice " to save as "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit