Learn how I awakened at Gilead.. next in my video series

by Awakened at Gilead 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

My awakening was gradual, but first took place upon arriving at Gilead school... see details in this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGJ5dzTbLeQ

I've addressed some of the concerns and feedback from my first video... no more Star Wars lettering, lol...

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Wheres the video I just see blank???

• sacolton
    sacolton

(ding) You went over five minutes, brother.

Seriously, that was a great effort. I noticed some audio overlapping and some places that need editing, but I'm really enjoying your talks. You have a great speaking voice that is comfortable to listen to and keeps the viewer interested. You express yourself very well and you seem very sincere. Please, continue to practice with the video editing software. If you are unable or can not afford the Magix program - I'd be happy to send you a copy.

Peace and love.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Good job.

• Robert7
    Robert7

Brother, shouldn't you be wearing a suit? LOL... enjoyed your new video!

• oompa
    oompa

Geeze you are a great and gifted speaker lance...really smooth voice too...sexy.....ok, i see a mancrush coming on here!......you should do these at least once a week and get in some print headlines....bethel boys now have internet in there rooms and all................oompa

now you remind me of David Duchovny....

• sacolton
    sacolton

Mustache Rides $1.00

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

Awesome job again. Again, I love the cliff hanger at the end. It makes me want to tune in to the next one,

• Awakened at Gilead
  • Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Sacolton,

Thanks for the feedback.. It was 3:30am and I had been working on this for longer than I expected... and the program crashed... So I think the version that was autosaved didn't have all the edits that I meant to.... dang it... I might need to rework it and repost... it was supposed to be about 5:10 long...

BTW, I downloaded MagixPro, but it doesn't allow you to record from Webcam... so I just went back to Windows Movie Maker, and discovered how to use it better (i.e. voice-over text...)

I hope my quality improves as I do more... I know I need to add some music too... suggestions?

A@G

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit