Why are Angels so Mean?

by cameo-d 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

In the book of revelation, these angels are dumping out bowls on our heads....diseases, plagues, pestilence, earthquakes, volcanoes, poisons......

If these angels have so much capacity to interfere with the events on earth...why do they use their powers only to cause tortures and sorrows toward mankind?

If these angels have had the power to change circumstances on the earth, why have they not helped and aided human civilazations?

Who is this god they serve who only gives instruction to harm mankind?

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Angles are on a mission from God.

They are just carrying out orders.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Heaven is one hell of a boring place ( pun intended )

Jehovah is a murdering tyrant , hence he's trained them to inflict much pain to mankind

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Who is this god they serve who only gives instruction to harm mankind?

They say this cat Shaft is a bad mother
    SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
    I'm talkin' 'bout Shaft.
    THEN WE CAN DIG IT!

• Robdar
    Robdar

In the book of revelation, these angels are dumping out bowls on our heads....diseases, plagues, pestilence, earthquakes, volcanoes, poisons......

If these angels have so much capacity to interfere with the events on earth...why do they use their powers only to cause tortures and sorrows toward mankind?

They are not angels, they are the ILLUMINATI !!! Have you forgotten already? Gawd, I hope the Chem trails aren't eating your brain.

• Jeremy C
    Jeremy C
    If these angels have had the power to change circumstances on the earth, why have they not helped and aided human civilazations.

You see cameo, you just don't see everything that these angels have done for you and I. They helped transmit new light to the cranium of Judge Rutherford so that he could write them into a talk entitled "Millions Now Living Will Never Die".

They helped Nathan Knorr carry out his difficult duties as Watchtower President - among them, forbidding Bethelites from marrying.

They helped Freddy Franz record all of those illumininating and spiritually profound utterances from Jehovah's throne . . .you know, the ones that are all out of print.

They came to the aid of Carey Barber while he was alive; helping him chew his food properly so that he wouldn't choke to death on the Bethel meat loaf.

They are directing Jehovah's Witnesses in their preaching work; making sure that they don't get ensnared by apostates, and that they go to the right doors and place magazines with lonely old ladies.

They don't need to intervene in trivial affairs like natural disasters and terrorism. They are busy making sure that humans receive the life saving waters that the John Class has provided. See?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    Gawd, I hope the Chem trails aren't eating your brain.

Damn. I forgot all about chemtrails!

Lately I have been exposed to mercury vapors, fluoride in the water, and probably melamine in my powdered milk.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Also, I think those angels may be dumping bowls of GM rice on our heads.

Did you know.....

Question: Are you telling me that people in the United States and Canada are eating a lot more genetically engineered foods than in many other countries in the world?

Answer: Yes, citizens in the United States and Canada are engaged in the largest feeding experiment in human history and most people are not even aware of the fact.

Question: Why don't the food manufacturers and the biotech companies want you to know if your foods have been genetically engineered?

Answer: Because if they are labeled, you will start asking questions such as "Have these genetically engineered foods been safety tested on humans?" The answer to that question is NO!

Question: Doesn't the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) require genetically engineered foods to be safety tested like they do for new drugs and food additives before they are sold to the public for consumption?

Answer: NO! With limited exceptions, under current FDA regulations, companies are not even required to notify the agency they are bringing new genetically engineered products to the market.

Question: How much of the food I buy in the grocery stores contain genetically engineered ingredients?

Answer: Since genetically engineered soy and corn are used in many processed foods, it is estimated that over 70 percent of the foods in grocery stores in the U.S. and Canada contain genetically engineered ingredients.

Question: Are people all over the world eating genetically engineered foods?

Answer: No, all of the European Union nations, Japan, China, Australia, New Zealand and many other countries require the mandatory labeling of foods that contain genetically engineered ingredients. As a result, food manufacturers in all those countries choose to use non-genetically engineered ingredients.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Damn. I forgot all about chemtrails!

Lately I have been exposed to mercury vapors, fluoride in the water, and probably melamine in my powdered milk.

Never forget about the chemtrails, never.

• snowbird
    snowbird

The angels are carrying out the orders of the Most High.

We humans have been much more meaner to each other than any angels.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit