I Just Got My Electricity & Heat Back!

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I've been living in a Sheraton the last 4 days because I got flooded out and due to the severe storm, lost power. Unbelievable few days!

• snowbird
    snowbird

I'm glad you made it through ok.

Have you heard from Coffee_Black?

Sylvia

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Jehovah's revenge on Minimus!....at least your okay!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The cost of a 4 day stay at a hotel would cover the cost of a generator..The power goes out here and on goes the generator..Lightbulb 3................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• blondie
    blondie

How bad is the damage, min? Can you get back into your house or will it need extensive repairs.

Blondie

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

Prov 4:18

mtsgrad

• minimus
    minimus

My apartment is located in the lower level. I was able to save just about everything. The management company footed the bill for my temporary move into one of their other buildings. Fortunately, my gf's daughter is a manager at Sheraton and her family and I are staying in 2 rooms for free and all food, drinks and even pay movies are on the house! Still, I hate living out of a suitcase. It makes me feel bad for REAL weather victims that lose EVERYTHING!

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

There was a video I saw of a family at an international convention. They were watching footage of a storm ravaging their country, and you guessed right. They then see a clip of their home being completly destroyed. I think the spin was Jehovah protected them because they were worshipping him! How bout Jehaovah protecting the house too?

Least your spirits are up,

mtsgrad

• minimus
    minimus

MTS, nobody's dead.

• snowbird

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit