ok you givers...what do you get?.........

by oompa 14 Replies latest jw friends

• crapola
    crapola

I guess I could be called a giver. I seem to always be helping the kids, my mom ,etc.I don't mind doing these things but it does get tiring after a while. But it's also a good feeling to know you have helped someone.

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

giver....i drive out in service and i never take gas $ since i know i make more than almost anyone in my congo. the word is out...no one ever even offers anymore! i also gave a bunch of stuff to salvation army a few weeks ago....take that WTS!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Oompa..Interesting subject.................Many give,expecting Something back..............Many Give,expecting Nothing back.............The people who give expecting Nothing back..Enjoy the Gift of Giving.................................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• beksbks
    beksbks

You wanna hear something amazing and wonderful? My soon to be second husband is also a giver. It's tough to get to the giving first.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I can give. I love to give. But I can also graciously receive. It's good to be a balance between the two extremes. Doncha think?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit