ok you givers...what do you get?.........

by oompa 14 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

are you a giver or a taker?...you should know what i am by now...some call it a _ussy...but i don't care.......but fess up...what are you and why?....there is no wrong or bad here.......there have to be both to make this world spin..................oompa

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

no question I am a giver. There is a JW in our hall - total taker. I bought his lunch the other day and he did not even offer to get the tip

• StAnn
    StAnn

Well, Oompa, I'm just dumb. I'm definitely a giver. However, givers attract takers, so pretty much everyone in my life is a taker and then I get ticked off when everybody takes from me and never gives anything back! Which is stupid, really, since I know they are takers.

Givers need takers to have someone to give to. I just wish there were people in my life who were in-between a little bit, maybe who could give back some.

StAnn

• is there help out there
    is there help out there

To get what you want from life you have to give.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    ok you givers...what do you get?.........

The joy of giving

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

too see someones happy face

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

"In every way I showed you that by working hard like this we should help the weak and remember the words that the Lord Jesus himself said, 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'" - Acts 20:35

BA- Giver.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

"Give, and it will be given to you. A large quantity, pressed together, shaken down, and running over will be put into your lap, because you will be evaluated by the same standard with which you evaluate others." - Luke 6:38

BA- Giving and forgiving.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Lately I give to myself and my bird. I give Christmas gifts to family. That's about it.

• mavie
    mavie

To get what you want in life you have to take it.

Give and take. Each has its place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit