Classic Film Clips!!

by watson 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• beksbks
    beksbks

Watson!!! Ok, I don't want to oversell, but I swear, send me your address, and I will send you this film. It's amazing. The performances alone are worth it, the story is heartbreaking.....................you must. With a box of tissue.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I'm off to bed now my friend, I think I will put in Braveheart, and skim for my favorite scenes. Or is that too much before sleep? Maybe just some music.

• watson
    watson

Nighty night...will add Glory to my Netflix selection.

Bracing for snow this weekend, so movies and fire place stuff this weekend.

Have a good evening.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3AX4nw6JDg

John Wayne at his absolute best - I still get goose bumps at this scene

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Well I got a thread locked yesterday for posting a great clip - I swear to you it is heavily edited though you can tell Britt Eckland is nude.

So to avoid that go to youtube and type in "The Wicker Man" the select Willows Song - it features Britt Eckland and it is the most beautiful haunting song - extremely tasteful and yeT profoundly erotic - all agree on youtube it is a classic clip from the Original Wicker MAN -ITSELF A CLASSIC FILM'

Britt Eckland playing the innkeepers daughter is summoning Edward Woodward to her bed in song. ABSOLUTE CLASSIC - even better if you do not see it on youtube but in the original version of the film

• ninja
    ninja

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AXwelEWpPXs....please someone make this blue...my favourite part of a film.....ninja

• oompa
    oompa

would someone remind me how to post pics and clips dang it...i want to post that girl washin the car in Cool Hand Luke.....oompa

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Go to youtube and get

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Sorry - go to youtube and get the clip

Then highlight the URL in the address bar and copy.

Go toi JWD and get thhis thread.

Hit reply and it the box paste

Click submit and all should be good

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Please help me remember title of this movie.

It was a war movie....christmas time. The two enemy troops ran into each other and called a truce for xmas.

Then next day something happened...a stray shot or something....and they began firing at each other...but it was all over a mistake.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit