new blog - Jehovah and the Faithful and Discreet Slave

by passwordprotected 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Word
    Word

I am astonished, Joseph

You know the real truth !

"Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city"

Do you eat from tree of life and drink water from the river of life ?

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Do you eat from tree of life and drink water from the river of life ?

Word,

Yes, but I prefer to use similar and less time dependent verses for matters such as this like the ones in John chapter 6 or: Joh 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. And in our case the one that most applies to us now is: Matt 26:26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body. 27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; 28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. And since this feature of the faith was not restricted to just the Apostles present during that Passover we also learn: 1 Cor. 10: 16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? 17 For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread. Or as Paul further explained: 1Co 11:25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. But at a future time and under much better circumstances we can look forward to the time dependent verses in scripture that make this feature available to the rest of mankind.

Joseph

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit