new blog - Jehovah and the Faithful and Discreet Slave

by passwordprotected 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

On this blog post I look at the statement on page 17 of the Aug 15th Study WT. I've also started posting an article that has been submitted which examines the whole teaching of the FDS.

Read the blog here.

The whole blog is here.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Looks like a lot of good info. I book marked it.

Thank you

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

PasswordProtected,

The Jewish word "heaven" was used by them as a substitute for the word "God." So Abraham Issac and Jacob in the Kingdom of heaven means Kingdom of God to them and does not relocate them to some unknown place. Mt 8:11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. There you see, it is [of heaven] and not in heaven. Or when this was written for company that was not strictly Jewish as in Luke it reads: Lu 13:28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out. The location is now where? Here the very place Jews expected it to be notice how even after the resurrection and further instruction on this kingdom for 40 more days we still get: Acts 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? kingdom to Israel, kingdom of heaven, kingdom of God, all the same and the place is here.

Joseph

• Word
    Word

Yes your right Joseph. But how do we enter ? And what is it like ?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

bookmarked -thanks

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

password protected: Really appreciate all your hard work - thanks...bookmarked.

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Word,

I do not want to upset you because the answer is too simple to be believed. How do we enter into God's kingdom? Ans. By being decent human beings. That is all it takes. Even the thief qualified for that entrance.

Now for Christians that have set themselves up to be disciples (meaning that we a shooting for a position of authority in this kingdom) we have to preach, obey our Lord's commandments and/or serve in some capacity, things like that. (Not follow some denomination or organization) This is a bit harder. If we teach wrongly then correct the error and teach rightly. The NT is full of such examples but rarely are they brought out in the churches. If we fail this we may still qualify as decent human beings. Check Matt chapter 25, the part about the sheep. That is all they were. Oh yes, in either case above we enter by either being resurrected or changed because the human body must be immortal at that time. That is true for anyone that makes it for any reason. I forgot this. What is it like? Like living in a world with good governent and good people with good support so that it will stay that way.

Joseph

• Word
    Word

Sounds like the kingdom of love, Joseph

I have heard it has twelve gates ? That only the pure may go through !

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

I have heard it has twelve gates ? That only the pure may go through !

Word,

Well having had their sins forgiven and raised to immortality, what else would we expect them to be?

Joseph

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

And just imagine....the 144,000 are polished rocks!

• The casing stones, 144,000 in all, were so brilliant that they could literally be seen from the mountains of Israel hundreds of miles away. On bright mornings and late afternoons, sunlight reflected by this vast mirrored surface of 5-1/4 acres distinguished the Pyramid as being visible from the moon . (Note: For those interested in possible symbolic significance, in Bible prophecy 144,000 is the number of people-12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel-who are supposed to evangelize the world at the endtime.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit