Pioneer Hour Requirements Not Changing

by Joker10 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Joker10
    Joker10

I was told this morning by my parents that the Circuit Overseer told everyone in the congregation that certain rumor, the change in hour requirements for pioneers is NOT being lowered. He mentioned he got this information from the Governing Body. He advised everyone to stop believing in rumors!

• yknot
    yknot

Well that sucks!

I would say 99.9% of the JW population who has heard it is going to be very disappointed......if they don't lower them by March.

Oh well the WTS should be very concerned at how fast the rumor spread and was believed and rejoiced over by everyone who heard.

I am still going to hold out hope until Memorial season.....

• shamus100
    shamus100

LOL!

• startingover
    startingover

IMO, this was going to take place, but then it was discovered that the news was out so they now act like they weren't.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Nice going, apostates! Originally, they were going to change it. Then it leaked on the Internet, the apostates started posting about it, and soon everyone started gossiping about it. So, in their efforts to make the apostates look like sxxx, they cancelled the decision. Of course, they claimed that they never were going to lower the requirements--otherwise, it would have been too blatant a victory for the apostates.

Nice to see that the apostates are veering the Mighty Celestial Chariot off course. If they are going to get one victory in getting above 7 million, at least we get to claim victory in forcing them to cancel some "new light" that they were going to put out.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Now the Pioneers hate us Apostates even more. Can't do nuffin' right.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

That Circuit Oversear must post here.....he maybe "Ninja."

• Emma
    Emma

I don't even remember the current hours requirement. What is it?

• blondie
    blondie

70 hours for regular pioneers

50 hours for auxiliary pioneers

• carla
    carla

It's the apostates fault? They have that much power over the old boys? Then why not start a rumor that will make a real change? guess you would have to use reverse psychology though. Well, nevermind, now that I already said use reverse psychology maybe you will have to make it reverse-reverse and back again psychology to make sense to jw's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit