Do you believe in life after death?

by Newborn 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Newborn
    Newborn

I'm not scared of death but as for most people I find it hard to accept it's just over when we die...but no-one can ever know... and I'm working on coming to terms with that. Maybe it's harder for us who's been sure of living forever in paradise?

/Newborn

• ferret
    ferret

Yes

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Once yer gone yer gone..

• Gregor
    Gregor

One can believe in it and it might make them less fearful of death but the healthier outlook is that death is final, which of course, it is. Make the most of life now.

• undercover
    undercover

Yes, there is life after death.

People continue to live on long after your dead.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I believe the Bible's assurance that those who die are going to be resurrected.

Is that what you mean?

Sylvia

• choosing life
    choosing life

Yes, I believe in life after death, but not in the traditional paradise/heaven/hell way. No one can know for sure, but it does not make you weak or less brave to believe that life goes on in some fashion.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Absolutely!

• wings
    wings

I have no idea....but to side with Gregor....today is what matters most to me now.

No matter....I believe that life is a gift. Everyday holds something worth holding in my soul. A song, a moment with a friend, the deep giggle and spark of life in my granddaughter's eyes....fixing a good meal to share out of nothing in the kitchen.

If the comet came now, I would want to think about all I have appreciated, not so much about what I have done, or not done.

wings

• Gregor
    Gregor

I'm right there with you, Wings

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit