Hey Lurkers in the forum:

by Cheetos 17 Replies latest jw friends

• IWillBeDubbedNoMore
    IWillBeDubbedNoMore

I for one consider myself a lurker. I haven’t been to a meeting since December 2001, but I have only commented a handful of times on this forum. Perhaps a few or perhaps many lurkers are like me. We enjoy sitting at the back of the figurative auditorium of this forum and instead of wanting to participate we just want to sit back and listen. We have spent many years in Kingdom Halls being told that we must participate and it sure is nice not to have to anymore. So, if like me you enjoy reading the various subjects and comments of others but prefer to sit back and not participate, then please continue doing so.

If on the other hand as you read and learn and feel the desire to add a comment here and there, please do so. This forum serves the needs of many people in many ways.

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

I used size five fonts and the bold option because I can see letters better not cause I am shouting just for the record, geez it's a wonder I can even type at all after losing my right frontal lobe and half my temprol lobe from a fall from my roof. Anyway, yeah I guess you are all right! I was a "Lurker" for about six months till I got to the point of just needing to talk to someone when they kicked my arse out becasue of my strange changed personality from the way it was before, seizures, and emotions such as crying that interfered with the meetings then of course I did have the fun of crawling back to the elders and sending them a begging letter after one year. Mostly my true intent in sounding the way I do is if I can help just one person some how see that You Don't have to let your self be ((( controled ))) by a religion, I was raised a Witness there is so much to life that was turned off by being a Witness and following their rules, important rules made by ONE (((MAN))), come on someone cut me some slack, and as far as having big ones for growing a beard you don't need that you just need ((( FREEDOM))), Mel Gibson screemed that at the end!

By the way I learned how to type partly by coming JWD over period of eight years after my brain injury, and AOL chat rooms.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Cheetos..No "all caps" is good..The large font makes it look like your just talking loud..LOL!!..I`m happy you can see it anyway.....Good for you,on your recovery from your accident..It must have been hard...........And..I like the beard..Do you have a Harley to go with it?..Motorbike 6..............................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• oompa
    oompa

As tacky as the first post is by Cheetos is....it does have one nice thing in it....it mentions those "HOLLY ELDERS"....and they look so cute at Christmas time.................oompa

• lola28
    lola28

Geez are you on drugs.

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

Outlaw thanks, yeh the beard makes me feel like a new man rather than a zombie from the Kingdom Hall (sorry lurkers) but it does.

I won a Harley on a slott machine in Wendover NV after my being DF'ed I also have a "Boss Hog 1997 Ford 350 4/4" between the two of-um I feel like a real Mo-Mo.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

calm down

• I quit!
    I quit!

I lurk on and off for months sometimes without posting. l'm reading this on my cell phone and the larger font makes it easier for me see

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit