Shooting.....Factory in Goshen, Indiana

by dubla 21 Replies latest jw friends

• dubla
    dubla

its not too often that this magnitude of a tragedy hits our small neck of the woods, but this one is big. apparently a disgruntled employee burst into a factory (nu wood), and shot around 35 employees......no details on the shooter yet, or the casulties. the factory is located in goshen, which is about 10 miles from my office here in elkhart, indiana. someone here in the office said they are playing it live on cnn right now, so if any of you have access to a tv, check it out and let me know. wow, crazy....i cant believe the insanity lately.

aa

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama
    i cant believe the insanity lately.

Could it be that Jesus and later Paul were right about the end? hmmmm.

• dubla
    dubla

yoyo-

i shouldve known as soon as i posted this that one of the few so-called "witnesses" on this board would try to spin it into a prelude to armageddon. are you preaching or just trying to annoy? we can carry on a whole conversation (on a new thread) about the numerous tragedies over the years and the witnesses attempt to spin them into their "time of the end" gloom and doom scare tactics.......if you like. its almost as if they/you are excited every time a large amount of people are hurt or killed. its really sick. some of the posts from witnesses after the wtc attacks seriously made me nauseous.

aa

• dubla
    dubla

for anyone actually interested in the facts unfolding >>> http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/12/06/indiana.shooting/index.html

aa

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Yoyo:

If there is a tragedy today, it is because conditions are deteriorating,
    and the end is near.

If there is no tragedy today, then the call for peace and security will
    soon be uttered, and the end is near.

We've heard it all before, yawn.

By the way, you are appropriately named.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Running Man,

The end is near.

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Ha ha ha ha - you guys are seriously too much. All you need is a sandwich board and you can run up and down the streets shouting "repent ye sinners, god's day is at hand". It'll work well for ya till they lock you in a rubber room ...

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

NameWithheld,

What is wrong being in a rubber room? Are you tired picking up horse shit NameWithheld?

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

ROTFLMOL!!!!!!! Fred, if you were here I'd scratch your belly for being such a funny little pussy.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

NameWithheld,

And you can sratch my ass while you at it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit