Stumper for JWs

by JimmyPage 28 Replies latest jw friends

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

"I've read how Watchtower justifies wedding rings and piñatas. Please explain to me why this justification cannot be applied to Christmas."

• oompa
    oompa
    yknot: OR...... our whole concept of the "new system"...which BTW is under "new world" on the CD....???? What no Dubbie lingo on CD?

explain please...i typed in "new system" on the cd and got 4334 hits

007:

Gambling - Where the hell in the bible does it say; "thou shalt not gamble thy money?" Sure there are verses about greed, but will a brother get disfellowshiped for working a 70 hour week ....working six and a half days a week? Playing a game for money is not a sin in the bible.

LMAO!...it was good enough for the apostles...hell god was even in on the action......

(Acts

1:24-26)24 And they prayed and said: "You, O Jehovah, who know the hearts of all, designate which one of these two men you have chosen, 25 to take the place of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas deviated to go to his own place." 26 So they cast lots over them, and the lot fell upon Mat·thi´as; and he was reckoned along with the eleven apostles.

And where in the bible does it tell us we cant lick or suck something?....or that it wrong for a young guy to get a little finger puddin with his gal?..........oompa

• rockhound
    rockhound

6O7

If 6O7 is not the correct date for the fall of Jerusalem, then 2520 years is off to get to 1914 and automatically,1919 and all the rest of their dates are off and their who authority structure is bogus. This fact got many of my children out of the organization. There is a ton of good info in the archives of this channel, and under the posters Alan F, Lady Liberty, Leoia, Alleymom, and her chart "Keep It Simple, Sweetie". The chart ties in well with organizational quotes. Have fun.

ROCKHOUND

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I don't know if would work or not but I had this thought pass by me recently, correct me if I'm wrong !

The observation that the JWS have taken the laws of the use of blood out of the old Mosaic laws from the old covenant

which true Christians today are not under since they are under the new covenant established by him which he created when

he physically appeared here on earth.

Possibly they thought about changing it at one time but their lawyers cautioned them on what would result in doing so. $$$

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

And where in the bible does it tell us we cant lick or suck something?....or that it wrong for a young guy to get a little finger pudding with his gal?..........oompa

That has to be the comment of the day ......thanks oompa

• StAnn
    StAnn

Where does it say anything about smoking, let alone smoking being a DFing offense?

And regarding DFing, when did anyone in the Bible turn their backs on and shun their minor children? Don't the DFing scriptures talk about MEN, as in adults? Yet the Dubs shun children who have been caught smoking.

StAnn

• StAnn
    StAnn

And BTW, if women wear dresses to the KH because it's considered that they are dressing like a man to wear pants, why don't they have to wear dresses all of the time? Is it okay to be a "cross-dresser" and dress in pants when you're not at the Hall?

StAnn

• StAnn
    StAnn

And why don't women have to wear head coverings all of the time, particularly if they are married and/or have children. Aren't they supposed to be in submission to their husbands at all times, in thought and deed even when their husband's aren't around? And if they are training and raising up their children properly, shouldn't they be modeling their roles to those children by covering their heads?

StAnn

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Q:Where is the word "Organization" in the Bible?..A:No where.................................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• undercover
    undercover

Prove from the Bible that the seven trumpet blasts of Revelation apply to the Bible Students conventions and resolutions of the 1920s...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit