Witnesses are PATHETIC and no better than the "WORLD"!!!

by sinis 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sinis
    sinis

Well, M. Wohlman, a sister in the area I live died on friday afternoon in a car accident. First, I must say that this woman was the devil incarnate. She was 30+ years older than her husband and adopted a small boy. She treated this child, as did the husband like SHIT!!!!

Appearently, she was involved in a horrible accident Friday, and according to sources crossed into oncoming traffic and hit a 25 year old girl in a pickup truck going the other way. When my mother went to ask one of his friends if everything was ok and what happened they were all hush hush and walked away. It looks like no one wants to talk about it. Oh, and the sister was NOT wearing her seatbelt. Anyway, my old man gets a call today saying from a sister asking for my mom. My dad takes the message and the sister is babling on about how M. Wohlman was a safe driver, always wore her seatbelt, etc. and that they are trying to get a group together to sign a statement that says so.

I told my old man to BEWARE as it is likely that the surviving mate sees the MOTHER OF ALL LAWSUITS ON THE HORIZON. I told my old man to stay clear and to tell my dub mother NOT to sign anything or get involved in that they could be named in a civil suit. Looks like the shit hit the fan.

My question is how can dubs try to re-tool the past when it is evident from the scene investigators that the woman crossed the line into oncoming traffic and was not wearing a setbelt? Damn hypocrits, its like they think the whole goddamn world is against them. I can guarentee you that if it was the other way around, they would be suing the HOLY SHIT out of the other person!!!!!

• flipper
    flipper

Very valid points you make. If the shoe were on a non-witnesses foot I guarantee the witness victims would go after a big lawsuit ! Wise counsel you gave for the JW mom not to sign anything

• Honesty
    Honesty

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/hourlyupdate/270529.php

A woman killed late Friday afternoon in a traffic collision in Marana has been identified as 76-year-old Merrie Wohlman.

Wohlman was not wearing a seat belt.

• loosie
    loosie

It doesn't matter how many signatures they get on their petition as to weather she was a safe driver. At the time of this accident she was NOT a safe driver and crossed into on coming traffic.

I would look up the suing party and tell them you would testify on their behalf as to the character of this woman.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

By any chance was the sister out in service at the time of the accident? If so, would it make a difference to the suing party? In other words, are the jws afraid that the congregation, or HEAVEN FORBID, the WB&TS could be held liable?

• sir82
    sir82
    By any chance was the sister out in service at the time of the accident?

Not likely. According to the link above, she was by herself, and the accident occurred a little before 5 PM - not exactly a typical "field service" time.

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

You have got to remember the word (world) applies to them too they are not out of the world in the biblical sense. When you have found what god is drawing you to, then you will be out of the world, in the sense that is important to him.

• sinis
    sinis

I don't think she was in service. From what I understand she/they had a very lucrative business. The guy that I work with saw the accident and said the car she was driving, a Mercedes, was completely destroyed.

I just find it fascinating how they condemn what the world does, yet try to cover their ass when they cause stuff in the "world". No different then the child abuse cases going on. They condemn the Catholic church, yet when they are confronted with it they try to say that they are being unduly harassed by the world and that the world lies.

From what I have been hearing, I think the surviving spouse is going to get their financial clock cleaned...

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2
    Well, M. Wohlman, a sister in the area I live died on friday afternoon in a car accident. First, I must say that this woman was the devil incarnate.

What a horrible, callous thing to say about someone who just died in a car crash. You sound like a demented JW.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

So is your old man your father or your boyfriend?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit