My wife just passed away in her sleep

by rekless 109 Replies latest jw friends

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Whoa, man. You have my deepest concern, sympathy and compassion. I've respected your work here on JWD for a long time.

I'm not sure exactly what you feel and believe about your loss, beyond the obvious immediate pain and sadness, but I do hope that you find a center and a sense of understanding and peace about this. Feel free to PM me if you feel that in any way I can be of some small help. I'd be glad to talk with you if you think it might help in any way.

God, death is just simply so hard and sad to deal with, despite how much we think we are prepared. I weep for you, my brother.

S4

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

My thoughts will most definitely be with you

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

awful news

• oompa
    oompa

I hope you can find some comfort here and elsewhere....you are very much in our thoughts......may you both be at peace...........oompa

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I'm so very sorry for your loss.....Please let us know you are ok, when you can!!

We are all here for you!!

Know you and your family carries our love with you!!

shelley

• chickpea
    chickpea

godspeed you and yours
    to a place where comfort
    is manifest....

may peace attend you all

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Dear Dan, Such tragic news, I am greiving for you, as I know the depth of your pain. It is not easy right now and now is the time to keep your friends and family very close to you. I will most defintely keep you in my prayers. I will also have you placed on our prayer list at our church. Please except my most profond sympathy and deepest condolances. Your Friend Terry Orangefatcat http://www.stgertrudefoundation.org/images/happy_cover_rev1.JPG As our Lord Jesus promised , I am the resurrection and the life and he who believes in me will live, even though he dies,and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this? I hope you find comfort in these words. your friend Terry Orangefatcat

• StAnn
    StAnn

Dan, I am so very sorry. Truly, very sorry. I hope you can wrap yourself in the many happy memories of the time you shared together.

Serena

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Deepest sympathy!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I'm Sorry mate thats sad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit