HOW would you find out your SO really really loves you??

by hamsterbait 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I have to ask, how often do those of us in loving relationships torment our partner, to find out from how they react: DO they really love/want me?

Yet according to the Witlesses, God does this to us constantly!!!

Child molestors getting away with it - Jehovah is testing/sifting us

Changes of doctrines Jehovah wants to be sure we will follow wherever the Slave leads us. The homo pioneer is not DF. The mentally ill kleptomaniac is DF because the Mosaic law made no allowance for mental illness. This tests our trust in the Princes among Men (Elduhs)

lah Blah Bleau.

If you were married to Jehovah, how long could you put up with all these tests before you divorced him?

People in loving relationships TRUST - they dont keep testing to see if you really love them!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!

HB

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

that is a good point

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

That's a good point. I never bought the whole thing that half of the congregation is there to test the other half. Why do I want all this testing ? How much will ever be enough?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Back in the day, a boy used to tell a girl, "If you love me, prove it."

The two who had the chutzpah to tell me that got invited to kiss the blackness of my ...

Well, you get the picture.

Sylvia

• abbagail
    abbagail

"Child molestors getting away with it - Jehovah is testing/sifting us."

Is that the explanation they really give at mtgs. or conventions, or in mags, for the pedos?

Surely you don't blame God for that line of bull!

-------------------------------

[...]
    If you were married to Jehovah, how long could you put up with all these tests before you divorced him?

People in loving relationships TRUST - they dont keep testing to see if you really love them!!!
    [...]

What if your "lover" was being highly misrepresented by a 3rd party, or "interloper"?

Would you believe the interloper, or would you go straight to your lover to get the facts?

I hope you would NOT keep believing the interloper, but would demand they exit your life by kicking their arse out the door el pronto, so trust and peace could be restored between you and your trusted lover.

--------------------------------

"Changes of doctrines Jehovah wants to be sure we will follow wherever the Slave leads us."

Translation: Changes of doctrines because we, the Slave, don't have a clue what we are talking about.

"The homo pioneer is not DF."

Translation: The homo pioneer is sleeping with the PO.

"The mentally ill kleptomaniac is DF because the Mosaic law made no allowance for mental illness."

Translation: We reject the Gospel of Grace of the NT, which would naturally make allowances for mentally ill persons; but since we don't really want them around -- too much trouble -- we revert back to the trusty dead OT rules so we can boot 'em out.

"This tests our trust in the Princes among Men (Elduhs)."

Translation: We reject the Gospel of Grace for the church age, in which there is no such thing as "Princes Among Men" (which is an OT Term for the Israel/Kingdom economy).

-------------

So kick out the interloping 3rd party Princes of Men from you and lover's/relationship, and get back into intimacy w/your lover alone.

-------------

But LOL, on the Elduhs, just the same. ha!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Jehovah does not really love us. Otherwise, He wouldn't be wasting our whole lives continually testing, re-testing, re-retesting, re-re-retesting, re-re-retesting,... us to run down the clock. In the meantime, we grow old and die stagnant and celibate. That is proof enough that Jehovah disdains us to death.

But He doesn't want us to die quickly. Otherwise, He would not have us to entertain Himself by torturing continually.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Jehovah is a great big bully and abusive parent. I fired him. I moved into a foster home.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

use the good towels in the front bathroom and your SO will really let you know how she feels.

God only tests those who worry about it. We bring 99% of our troubles and drama on ourselfs...just learning to say NO cures most of those toubles. The JW life is made for drama... simple. When you leave let the drama stay behind.

Jeff

• unbaptized
    unbaptized

If the organization is responsible for some mishap or misinformation. Then it's the organizations fault not Jehovah.

People need to stop blaming God for everything that happens to them or what bad things happen to the world.
    As I see it Jehovah has been very loving and kind to all of us on this planet. Its the people that are messing things up and causing all of this disorganization.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Awesome point, HamsterBait... but I am of the opinion that the Old Testament God is pretty intolerably unlovable, anyway

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit