NEW KM style

by stillajwexelder 101 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

And on another thread they have publsihed it but in the yearbook - and it shows a 10% increase in memorial partakers - that to me is dynamite.

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

"By the way, staring in January 2009, per a recent BOE letter, field service reports are now due to the Society on the 20th of the month, not the 6th. The letter did not say why. "

I agree with stilla, this is big.

Every month for as long as I can remember the S.O. calls my house looking for my report.

I usually don't answer the phone leaving him no choice but to not report me. My wife will turn hers in late.

I accidentally answered the phone a couple months ago and told him to put zero's across the board- silence on the other end of the phone.

This will give them an extra 3 weeks to hound people causing a temporary spike in their numbers.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

wow.

now it must REALLY be the truth, huh?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

now it must REALLY be the truth, huh?

What must be?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The utterings of the Fitful and Distressed Slave.

• blondie
    blondie

I mentioned this to my hubbie who used to do the time and he just sees the hand of the computer age. Getting the stats to New York by mail compared to instantaneously by computer. He figures some elders will just procrastinate longer.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Perhaps they're preparing to set a new Armageddon date? Naaaaaaah!!!

Someone mentioned the idea of them getting rid of the yearbook. This publication serves almost no purpose for the R+F except to give them a nice storybook full of JW folklore. Either they need to make this publication of some value (why not study it at the new mini-book study) or get rid of the yearly money gobbler and just put experiences in a little box at the end of the Watchtower. Better yet, just put them on the website.

I also don't agree with getting rid of the monthly report. They need to make sure their publishers are spiritual or give them the boot. The WTS NEEDS the monthly report to keep the congregation clean of slackers who could give a bad example to the rest of the flock.

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

They need to make sure their publishers are spiritual or give them the boot. The WTS NEEDS the monthly report to keep the congregation clean of slackers who could give a bad example to the rest of the flock.

I must say that they don't annoy me that much concerning non reporting. About one year ago I told the elder on the phone that preaching one hour a month was equal to not preaching at all and that he could just as well count me as inactive, that's what he did and it was the end of it. I turn up to WE meetings with my wife once a week, they seem happy to see me, we shake hands and they leave me in peace, they don't hound me, never raise any question about resuming preaching. Q-U-I-E-T.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Actually they have already saved loads of money on the yearbook - doing away with it would be a big step though

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Well getting time in by the 20th will definitely cause a significant spike in the numbers... cause for the WTS to gloat next year...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit