WIERD! =Yearbook 1967- African Witness silences talking demonic snake??!!

by Witness 007 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• dogon
    dogon

The rank and file still gobble this crap up and spew it back, and more. When I was young we would camp at assemblies and the big thing was always sitting around camp fires and telling stories "anecdotal" of Corse, about someone who knew someone who heard of a story about a walking washing machine, or a flying Ouija board, or any numbers of silly child horror stories. There was never any direction against such practices. I firmly believe that it was due to the fact that it kept people in line. No one wanted to bring on a demon attack.

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

The GB always had these weird tales such as that, rocks being thrown at houses by demons and weird crap like that.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

To find the country this happened in just go through the alphabetical list of countries in 1967.

The next country to be reported on is Tchad in this scan, so it would be the one before.

In the wicked spirits brochure, they claim the demons killed 12 members of a womans family. There is no mention of what the coroners report said, or the police, or of what country. I do remember reading of a case in Nigeria in the papers where a woman who claimed her family was being killed by witchcraft, turned out to be a schizoid type. She was getting up in the night and smothering them, but was unable to remember doing it.

HB

• Honesty
    Honesty

Can we get a scan of page 104?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yeah the coronors report won't say death by demon attack...not very scientific! In a suprstitious country if you found someone dead in their bed you would blame demons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit