Tomorrow is my Circuit assembly

by Iwonder17 20 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

You could always bring a book on MP3 to listen too.......(just fake some notes before hand) and act like you are tuned into the frequency like Snakes said....

http://librivox.org/ .... or google free audio books... to see other sites.

If you think somebody might 'check' your device create another playlist with the Watchtower study pre-loaded from jw.org.

• Jeremy C
    Jeremy C

At the lunch break, eat a huge helping of chili beans and hard boiled eggs. Then during the afternoon break, you can please Jehovah with the aroma of your burnt offerings.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Eat lots of beans, pass a lot of gas and see how many people move away from you after the lunch break.

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

Freetobeme, your a sick Puppy.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would get a MP3 device that lets you record, and load it with real music (of your choosing). Then tell them that you are recording the program for future reference, and that any attempt on their part to check it out will disrupt the recording and ruin it.

If they do pry in anyways, tell them that this is a sign that they didn't want you to get anything out of the program, and start just sleeping through it.

You might also bring in a game of Pokemon to play. Fair warning--you will need to make sure your batteries are fully charged, since this is a long assembly and they are too damn cheap to allow you to plug the device in while the program is in session. (The penny or so of electricity should go to the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund instead.)

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Some brilliant ideas, I especially like the Bullshit bingo game from the other thread linked to. I have a CA coming up in a few weeks, I think I'll play BS bingo and get a start on writing a book. 2 Thumbs Up

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Turn up for the first and last hour.....otherwise go shopping!

• DJK
    DJK

Volunteer for something, away from the speakers.

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

Aside from not going, I used to take index card notes from school. I would review concepts or memorization mentally. At least you are getting a six hour study session in and can enjoy your evening.

• foreverfree
    foreverfree

Don't forget a dimebag of reefer. invaluable for all day endurance at those things. Maybe theres a KFC down the street for when you get the munchies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit