Tomorrow is my Circuit assembly

by Iwonder17 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Iwonder17
    Iwonder17

Any ideas to make the day go by quicker?

I think that I should develop and market a CA or DC survival kit for those that are stuck going

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

lucky you - I had just had mine

• oompa
    oompa

it would help if you do a profile...if you are 17...you can at least scope out the other sex...and maybe have some in the parking lot...........oompa

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

8 Tylenol PM

• lawrence
    lawrence

A thermos with 1/2 vodka, 1/2 cranberry juice, and a few Archaeology magazines.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

an IPOD

• The Missus
    The Missus

This looks like a fun way to pass the time!!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/27457/1.ashx

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Find a friend who doesn't want to be there either and pass notes back and forth. Begin a diary. You'll look like you're taking notes. Draw. Bring candy and water. Read the Bible.

• Quandary
    Quandary

You have my deepest sympathy!

If you are 17 and are planning on going to college next year, PLEASE completely disregard the last part on the symposium on the Saturday afternoon program. It is a shamless assault on higher education.

Q

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

IW17..

So sorry.. If you are stuck going..I like the BS Bingo idea..though its not really fun unless you have at least one other player.... if you can get by with it...have another player on the other side of the auditorium....text message each other if you get a match or a bingo.... better yet...stand up suddenly....look over at your fellow player.... smile.... nod...then go the bathroom

... or get a little digital player...the kind that has FM on it...you can always say you are listening to the program on it.... and load up on songs better than those f$#k&%g kingdumb maladies... especially believable if you are in a rented facility with crap acoustics....not so believable if you are young and/or in a nice assembly hall with great sound systems.

Snakes ()

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit