O.J. SIMPSON SENTENCED TO 15+ YEARS...

by Mary 36 Replies latest social current

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am celebrating

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

I worked in a Prison once upon a time and someone of OJ's status would most likely be placed in PC(Protective Custody) away from general Inmate population. Placed in his private cell. Only drawback is 23 hours of the day he would be locked in his cell and 1 hour recreation outside. He'll probably receive 3 showers a week and eat his 3 meals on the Unit he is locked on , no going to the chowhall with the rest of the Inmates.

• oompa
    oompa

OJ was soooo railroaded on this one....where the hell was the kidnapping?....and he was not even packin heat....and prob had no idea anyone else was!....and was not stealing...just getting his on stuff back...i mean C'MON!......and i so hate this did not happen many years ago...and with a death penalty.....haha...had ya goin.......oompa

• beksbks
    beksbks

I only hope he stays where he is put, and it is some consolation to the families of the dead.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

15 years is not enough of a sentence for this monstrosity.

BTS

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Well, he still got away with murder. But I bet Nevada jail cells are hot in the summer. If I believed in hell I would think he is getting prepped for his finale! Jeff

This guy makes Michael Vick look smart.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit