O.J. SIMPSON SENTENCED TO 15+ YEARS...

by Mary 36 Replies latest social current

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

BREAKING NEWS

updated 1 minute ago

Simpson sentenced to at least 15 years

Former football great O.J. Simpson was sentenced today to at least 15 years in prison for his role in a confrontation in a Las Vegas hotel in 2007. Simpson told the judge before the sentence was read that he did not mean to hurt anyone and did not know he was doing anything illegal. "I didn't mean to steal anything from anybody." developing story

The above is from cnn.com. Did the photo post? -Aude.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I see the photo, Aude.

Sylvia

• Mary
    Mary
    What about the other counts? Was there not 10?

Yes there were. Here's what the judge said: Count 1: 1 year Count 2: 1 - 4 years Count 3: 1 - 4 years Count 4: 2 - 10 years Count 5: 15 years Count 6: 15 years Count 7: 5 - 15 years Count 8: 5 - 15 years Count 9: 1.5 - 6 years Count 10: 1.5 - 6 years Everything runs concurrently. It's confusing, but the bottom line is: he gets 15 years with the possibility of parole in either 5 or 8 years. Ron Goldman's father and sister were there in the courtroom for the sentencing. Personally, I hoped he would have gotten at least 25 years.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Wait... he somehow managed to escape. I hear he is running down the freeway in his jeep. The police are after him. Turn on your TV now.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

[email protected] a nice pic of OJ,he looks real happy!..LOL!!.....I wonder how long he lives,in jail?..5-8 years is a long time to survive when your as popular as OJ........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• shamus100
    shamus100

Bye bye murderer.

• Gregor
    Gregor

He is 61 now. Parole will likely be denied several times. There is a good chance he will die in prison. Nevada doesn't allow conjugal visits from blond prostitutes with breast implants. He is going to finish his life in misery.

• watson
    watson

I think he is "pissed." The picture makes him look "down," but I think that is every bit of the miniscule acting ability he has, poured out for all, in the hopes for a sympathetic audience.

He is a rectum, and hopefully is treated like one in the big house.

Gee, that felt good.....

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

WONDERFUL NEWS

• Gregor
    Gregor

Hope he gets a bunk buddy who's motto is "If it doesn't fit, I'll just tear it"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit