I'm sad

by Newborn 15 Replies latest jw friends

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

Hi

I am sorry you are feeling this way. I have been disowned by my family, witnesses, friends and my wife. I know if I had a pet it would leave me too. Many "friends" on this board have helped me on all sorts of levels. Keeping posting as often as you can. It helped me and may help you too.

xxxxxxxxxx

mtsgrad

• oompa
    oompa

so sorry...but maybe she will come around...it very often happens...even my mom a bit lately...courage be with you.........oompa

• The Missus
    The Missus

Newborn - my heart goes out to you. I'm in a similar situation with my family. Just hang in there, it WILL get better

• choosing life
    choosing life

Sorry you are sad. The shunning policy is breaking up way too many families. Sometimes I wonder if they can see the sorrow it brings.

One of the things that taught me there is no real love in the jws. Can't be from God.

• Newborn
    Newborn

Dear All,

Thank you for your comforting words. That means a lot. You are true friends indeed.

Love

Christine

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Just got together with my Disfellowshiped Sisiter last year...after a long time apart. Feel like such a Jackass for shunning her and missing her wedding to a really nice guy. I hope things work out for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit