"Impartial" Documentation Needed Regarding Rutherford

by compound complex 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, friends, so much for this further information. I just now relocated what I thought was this, a dead thread!

Love,

CoCo

• still wondering
    still wondering

Atlantis

I too would like to have a PM of this PDF please. Thanks.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Can I add myself to the list for the PM Atlantis?

Thanks.

MM.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Just another thought that might be worth considering and thinking about, regarding the character of Mr. Rutherford .

When the luxury Beth Sarim was being built did the rest of the R&F of Witnesses in Brooklyn know really about it or was all of the

construction and design behind the closed office door of Rutherford. I get a strong feeling that this home was built and used out the eyes and mind of the rest

of the flock. If that was the case then it would have been the the most convenient place for him and his lady friend to carry on as they did.

Their relationship when in HQ or elsewhere would have had to been made to look platonic and impersonal.

You could have imagined what would have happened if the home was built across the river in Brooklyn in eye sight of the Witnesses there.

Devious men are not necessarily stupid men.

My guess is that BS was Rutherford's out of way discrete love shack where he impressed the ladies with luxury

and boozed himself and what personal friends he had into laughing stupor every night by the pool.

No wonder his wife and son hated him so much, they had their reasons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit