The Luciferian Green Bible Cover of the NWO Translation

by Gill 52 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• loosie
    loosie
    green bible even though she has been told several times by elders to get rid of it

Its still a bible written by WTBTS why would they tell her to get rid of it? Is it wrong..does it have errors?

• Gill
    Gill

You should perhaps both start studying your occultic colours. Occult being 'hidden' is why you are not aware of the meaning of 'green'.

Red is the colour of 'sex'. Perhaps your devil emoticon is a bit horny?

Studies in the Scriptures was in green binding.

I believe that these were in Green and the very earliest dubbie bibles were in emerald green covers. Are you attempting to say that green was a cheap colour for 20 + years?

Green is the colour of life. Interesting that. The 'Green Man' .....and all that.

• sir82
    sir82

"Illuminati" has 10 letters.

"Lizard dude" has 10 letters.

"Green Bible" has 10 letters.

Coincidence? Or Satanic plot?

I'm just sayin'....

• Gill
    Gill

OMG!

Sir82 - You are a true prophet!

Praise da lord, I see it!

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

Sounds like someone has been feeding him some Poo Poo.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

The argument in this thread seems to be:

Premise 1: X can be a symbol for {a, b, c, d, ... infinity}
    Premise 2: Group A uses X as a symbol for d
    Premise 3: Group B uses X
    Conclusion: Therefore, Group B uses X as a symbol for d

This is an error of affirming the consequent:

If a group is satanist, they would use GREEN to mean dThe Society uses GREEN
    Therefore, the Society is satanist
    Therefore, the Society uses GREEN to mean d

• watson
    watson

Leo, sorry, but that post is just too logical for this thread....

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

D'oh, you may be right!! A warning to anyone else wanting to make sense:

• Gill
    Gill

The problem with that reasoning is that a discussion of a potential possibility has turned into an argument over whether something is written in stone....or not. It clearly is not.

But when a possibility.....being possible becuase of the occultic history of the group......is shot down simply for being a possibility then we are running into problems.

Everything starts as a premise or possibility.

If you read the first thread, I simply said that emerald green is a colour representing Lucifer.

This, in occultic circles is not argued.

Then, I said that we had discussed why the society had used a bizarre green colour for a bible which is traditionally black.

The possibility of cheap ink is also discussed.

But then........green remains the colour it is and a possibility remains just that.....a possibility.

Anyone care to deny that the WT has links with occultic origins........go for it!

A mind cannot be open and closed at the same time.

• minimus
    minimus

Leo, you're over your head here with Gill. Just leave it alone, dear or your beautiful head will explode.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit