The Luciferian Green Bible Cover of the NWO Translation

by Gill 52 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Gill
    Gill

DARK EMERALD GREEN. This color is assigned to the Anti Christ-Satan alter(s). Green is the occult color for Satan and happens to be the most sacred color. Few people outside of Satanists know that Green is more sacred for them than any other color.

The above quote is taken from Fritz Springmeier's book on the Illuminati's Ultimate Mind Control Slave, book.

I know we have discussed the Green cover of the NEW WORLD Translation before, but people claimed no evidence for green being the secret occult colour of Lucifer.

So, what do you think?

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Why do people believe in this stuff? I don't understand, you leave one group that makes crazy claims that are not back up by proof then you go and believe a bunch of other crazy claims not back up by proof. There is no such thing as the Antichrist (except for me of course) because there is no such thing as the Christ.

• Gill
    Gill

Anti Christ - With the greatest respect, I do NOT believe this stuff, as you put it.

BUT, there are people who DO believe and practice this stuff and some of these are the movers and shakers of this world who have control over what happens on this planet. It is useful to know what THEY believe and see the patterns and foot prints of THEIR beliefs. They are certainly NOT my own beliefs and I feel sorry for these people who are consumed with Luciferianism/ Satanism, elitism, etc.

Bear in mind here that there are patterns in the beliefs, practices, objectification of these people of power and they have no loyalty to any of us, or any nation, or any religion.....only themselves.

What is interesting about the JWs, the WTBTS etc is their roots.......the Russells.

The Russell foundation was also responsible for the setting up of the Skull and Bones Organization.

Funny that 'New World ORder' and 'One World Government' is part of their common language.

And many of us here on this board have wondered about;'What is it with a green bible?'

As I said, repeating 'their' beliefs does not mean that I share their beliefs.

First Know Your Enemy!

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Sorry, I misunderstood.

• Gill
    Gill

Anti Christ - There is no need to apologize, at all!!! Emerald Green is the colour of the robes of the Wizard of Oz, the man 'behind the curtain', in mind control programming.

There are concerning issues with regard to this colour being used for a Bible by an organization with secret society undertones and ominous links to strange and secretive organizations.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Yes, Gill, you are right.

For more information, look into "Green Man". Also al-Khidr, the "green one". And wiki has some info on the Green Man of Rosslyn Chapel.

Come back and tell us what you find.

• yknot
    yknot

Hmm.....

Kinda of reminds me that if you dig deep enough you find out EVERYTHING can be associated with something PAGAN!

Yknot ....... (who still carries her 'greenie' to the KH)

• Gill
    Gill

Yknot - My mum is like you and still carrys her green bible even though she has been told several times by elders to get rid of it. (Must be where I get my rebellious nature from!)

But, as a young JW I remember many times at the doors being told that green was a very bad colour for a bible because it was 'satan's colour'.

But of course.....being in the only true religion, we thought they knew not what they were saying.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Who exactly assigned the color green to the Antichrist? I'd be interested in knowing how such assignments are made...

• Gill
    Gill

NeoMadman - I believe that the religious followers going back in time who worship Set/ Satan/ Moloch/ Lucifer etc and all the other names of 'the evil spirit' of Satanistic religions assigned this colour to their God.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit