christmas music?

by John Doe 24 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I personally like the Christmas songs, now that I no longer abide by the witlesses. However, it is still possible to get tired of tacky remixes or if they have the same few playing repeatedly all the time (especially if they have like 18 of them repeat endlessly starting after Halloween).

However, for those who are no longer witlesses, it could be worse. You could be tired of them and/or hate them, get a headache because of the crappy renditions of many of them, plus have the dread of listening to pagan music.

• sacolton
    sacolton

After listening to the plink-plink music of the KH ... Christmas music is a blessing!!!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I like Christmas music but I don't listen to stations that play it. I put it on when I feel like it, and so I don't get sick of it. I'm rarely in malls so that's not a problem.

I know what you mean about the bowel obstructions. I hate that sound in any kind of music.

W

• iceguy
    iceguy

I love "O Holy Night" by John Berry. It really is what Christmas is all about...not all the commercial aspect of it.

By the way I put up my first Christmas tree ever! A woman I am dating helped me with it...had Christmas music playing, drank hot chocolate, it just felt really good and there is no reason for JW's not to celebrate this holiday.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Quandry, you must have something mentally wrong with your mind. Wellllllllllll, perhaps. But I still enjoy Christmas music. I love the Josh Groban song from the movie Polar Express. Can't think of the name of it, but it is uplifting, and beautiful. Merry, Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit