let's hope Jehovah's Witnesses will see this movie and get them thinking

by kool aid man06 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

Anew movie coming out on Dec. 12. This movie subject deals with child molestation in the Catholic Church and how they tried to cover it up. Let's hope the Witnesses will go to see it and get them thinking. It's rated p.g. so they should have no trouble with that. Here is a link to see the trailer.http://doubt-themovie.com/

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Except for the title, the thinking that most JW's would do is
    "Yes, there is a huge problem in the Catholic Church. I knew Satan
    was controlling them. Good thing our organization is completely
    different."

• minimus
    minimus

otwo, you're so right.

• sacolton
    sacolton

JWs NEVER EVER EVER POINT A FINGER AT THEMSELVES!!!

They are too busy examining the splinter in the eye of their enemies.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I remember a "special" talk entitled "Has Babylon the Great's Judgment Arrived?" or something like that.

I sat there listening and thinking, "We had better worry about our own judgment!"

There is nothing more insufferable than complacency.

Sylvia

• Berean
    Berean

I would think that the average JW doesn't know about the abuse problem in the congregations and therefore would not associate the problem to themselves.

Berean

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

My JW MIL told me after watching a show I taped on JW and child molestation.(Dateline).that she didn't know anyone in the "Truth" that was a child molestor therefore it was all a lie!... .

Snoozy...

• loosie
    loosie

It won't apply to them. It only applies to the Catholic church. They will never look at themselves.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic
    My JW MIL told me after watching a show I taped on JW and child molestation.(Dateline).that she didn't know anyone in the "Truth" that was a child molestor therefore it was all a lie!... .

Several different JWs in separate conversations that live in different parts of the country and don't know each other told me that none of it was true but that Satan was manipulating the media. Like everyone else said, they won't make any connection with themselves.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

OTWO has it nailed..It won`t even make a JW blink..It`s alway`s someone else`s problem.................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit