Do You Like Teenagers?

by snowbird 78 Replies latest social family

• snowbird
    snowbird

I mean really like them?

I don't. 4 of my 6 g'kids are now teenagers. I can't stand them.

An old lady once told me that you've got to hate them (teenagers) before you can really love them.

I think she was on to something.

Sylvia

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I used to like them when I was a teenager. Not any more.

W

• snowbird
    snowbird

I used to like them when I was a teenager. Not any more.

W

LOL. Were we as obnoxious as those of today?

You've got me googling pork vindaloo and poutine, by the way.

Sylvia

• caliber
    caliber

They're all such a sweet bunch.. just play this song over and over until you laugh !

ttp://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ckaBdIHlIqo

Caliber (good news they all grow out of it ! ). ... ......

• AuntBee
    AuntBee

I love that question, as I'm on my fifth one! LOL! My answer is................no. Love them? yes, always. Like them is a different story. I dont' think they like me either, but that's ok.

I agree with Caliber, though, that thankfully they do grow out of it. I find that going to college/moving out works wonders for their maturity and our relationship.

auntbee

• John Doe
    John Doe

I thought you didn't like men, but liked kids Sylvia. Now you don't like kids either?

• shamus100
    shamus100

They say the word "like" like all the time. Like I totally agree that like this site is like good, but like I don't know if like I really like agree with everyone's opinion, ya know?

Like totally. Like I so agree with like some people, but like I don't like agree wtih others, like you know?

• John Doe
    John Doe

As if!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

They are horrible years when they get all "BRATTY" so, no, I don't like them

• John Doe
    John Doe

What a bunch of old grouchies. Like, you all need to like, chill out and like, eat some Colon Blow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit