What Can I Learn From You?

by ItsJustMe 23 Replies latest jw friends

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I can show you how to have multiple orgasms.

Slipnslidemaster:"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."
    - Oscar Wilde

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I could teach you:

1. How to count to 10 in Japanese.
    2. How to make a mean Cowboy Caviar.
    3. How to make a dry, dirty martini.
    4. How to sing "I am woman, hear me roar", Helen Keller style.
    5. How to do the Hokey Pokey.

i could teach you how to undo a belt buckle and a bra with your teeth hmm, this thread has made me realize how useless i really am.
    I don't find that useless at all. Actually, I think I'll go home and practice that during the holidays.

Andi - blowing through the front door..."Honey I'm home!"

• Satanus
    Satanus

I could teach you how to prepare and paint a house.

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

I can show you how to look inside yourself for the answers to making your life wonderful and to keep on growing.

I can teach you how only you can make yourself happy and it is not the toys. other people, or beliefs that are important.

I can lead you down new reality tunnels that make you wonder if you are Alice falling down the rabbit hole or Trinity in the Matrix.

Best of all, I could teach you how humans have more instinctual behavior than any other mammal I know of and alligning your life, (especially your sex life} will give you experiences that you would rather not miss.

Last, I can teach you how to make chickens lay eggs that have $20 bills in them. Yes, really.

Skipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit