What Can I Learn From You?

by ItsJustMe 23 Replies latest jw friends

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

i could teach you how to undo a belt buckle and a bra with your teeth

hmm, this thread has made me realize how useless i really am. ah well, at least i know how to have fun.

• termite 35
    termite 35

i,ll swop how to grow stuff & ride horses for...
    how to cook ,to be more punctual;organised,& how to make beer ;my last lot went on my compost heap!

• termite 35
    termite 35

LB;ENGLISH OR WESTERN?!

• ISP
    ISP

I could teach you some chess.

ISP

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Oh, fine....we already have two horseback riding teachers. Okay, then, I can teach you how to tack a horse Peruvian style using Tapa Ojos, Bozal, Corona, Pellonara, and (damn, I forget the proper name for the tail cover and harness.....hmmmm...Guarnacion(?))

I could also teach you to knit or sew, or how to disassemble your PC while holding a flashlight in your teeth.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

*snicker*

I can teach you how to tack a horse Peruvian style using Tapa Ojos, Bozal, Corona, Pellonara....

like any apostate doesn't already know how to do that*chortle*

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

AHA! I smell a challenge here! I have felt the "smoop" of your cyberglove upon my cheek, 6of9!! Perhaps you could display your expertise in saddling with my fiery steed. I'll sell tickets. We'll have refreshments. (hehehehe)

• Kristen
    Kristen

I can teach you how to juggle and how to make a quick buck.

• Kristen
    Kristen

... for the quick buck part, I'll need to first borrow a dollar from you.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

lol @ "smoop" RHW. I've spent many a sleepless night trying to figure out how to write that. I've learned something from you already.

Two things about your fiery steed, before I take this dare; does he respond to whispering, and can I borrow your mounting block?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit