Scorpion

2008 THANKSGIVING MENU AT BETHEL New World Diner

Welcome to NEW WORLD FOOD and "SPIRITS"
    (a NON-PROPHET ORGANIZATION for the FAITHFUL & DISCREET DINER

ENTREES

Shrimp Creole
    Trinitarian Roast with Great crowd gravy
    Torture Steak with Awake! flavor enhancer
    Governing Body Kabobs (with real meat, in due season, of course!
    Jehovah Gyros
    Filet of No Sole
    Chicken ala Kingdom
    Elder Burgers
    Wild Beast Stew Gilead Goulash Book Study Surprise Good News Bologna Last Days Lasagna Millennium Bean" Cassoulette Baked and Basted Crow APPETIZERS

Society Soup
    Little "g" Salad (with 144,000 Island Dressing and Christendom Croutons
    Big "G" Salad (with Headquarters Cheese and Anointed Salad Dressing Evil Slave Salad with End of the World Salad Dressing District hors'douvres No Hell Hummus Je-hoagies
    SIDE DISHES

Russell Potato Chips
    Rutherford Rolls (Royce)
    No Cross Buns made with Miracle Wheat
    Franz Fries
    Retried Human Beans
    Spicy Gehenna Chili
    Passed Over Memorial Bread Leo Greenpeas Field Ministry Fondue Ministerial serviettes Territorial Toast with UN Jam Rank & File Weenies Lake of Fire chili DESSERTS

Pioneer Upside-down Cake
    Arch Angels Food Cake
    Beth Sarim Ice Cream: 3 flavors: Abraham, Isaac and Jacob
    Apostate Pops
    Pagan Pudding
    Date Bread Surprise
    Prophet in a Sense Cakes Everlasting Life Cookies Humble Pie Ministry melon wedges
    Partaker's Pumpernickel Holy Spirit Spumoni Marshmallows (for toasting in the fires of destruction) Antichrist cheesecake BEVERAGES

1925 Shun Shine Punch
    1914 Watchtower Rose'
    New Light Beer Life's Water Free Babylon the Grape juice "Elderberry" wine Vengeance is Lime mojitos
    All meals must be worked for and no grace is accepted. We will furnish each person with unlimited "truth" picks when brushing is not convenient.

Hope you can come!

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

All that "spiritual food" will require Antitypical Antacid!

~Sue

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

creative!

I like this one:

Good News Bologna

• StAnn
    StAnn

This is hilarious!

Did you come up with this yourself?

StAnn

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

How about some Doomsday Dumplings?

• Gayle
    Gayle

This is so good,,half of Bethelites would find much humor in this. Often were jokes about the plastic laminated (baked) eggs also. I was there 5 years.

• White Dove
    White Dove

This is GREAT! I'm sending this to all of my xjw friends and family

• asilentone
    asilentone

I like it, get a new restaurant near Brooklyn Bethel with those Menu Items!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I am reeling with laughter. That is the funniest thing I think I have read in a long time. You take the prize.1. Everlasting Life Preservers. 2.shake and bake Percy Pops 3.Chapmans for your lips 4.for salad with a chitty chitty bang bang dressing 5,Russell sprouts with curly q fries 6.99 boottles of beer on the Rutherford is ready to fall 666 Satan's UN and JW's were their friend 7 Paradise Shampoo will wash that gray right in to you. 8.Elder secret camcorder we are spying on you, bad boy bad boy what cha ya guna do so we can disfellowship you. 9, Turkey pot pie, with Knorr's gravy 10. Knorrs veggie mix for spinach dip with pumpernickel bread 11. Smashed sweet potatoes to throw at your husband when he makes an ass of himself 12. Stuffing enough to plaster that hole in the KH thats been there for 24 years 13. Turnips in case an elder and his tribe show up unexpectedly 14. Franz's special dessert, pie in the sky 15. Gingerbread House that is all that is left of the WTS. so gobble it up and it will disappear. Orangefatcat

• mary stewart
    mary stewart

OH HAHA!! this is great!
    love the leo greenpeas and franz fries.
    ummmm,,, no turkey? or is tukey evil?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit