yes you can throw a kitten off a 20 story building...no harm

by oompa 13 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

see...if you are raised that way...and even if you are also raised to love all kitties, but told they will not be harmed if you ever throw them off a tall building....you will have no choice but to believe this as fact....you will believe it completely.....and if ever you find youself atop a tall building with a kitty...you will have no problem...no doubt at all.... that if you toss that baby off the roof or out the window...no harm will come to it.

now if you were NOT raised that way...you may decide to DOUBT that no harm will come to a kitty thus tossed....that it may be awful for the kitty.....yet those that were raised that way will say horrilbe things to you about your doubts...and make you feel like a freak....and shun you......and even divorce you..........oompa...but i saved the kitty

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

They'll believe anything, when it comes from their precious slave, although he is really a cruel master.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Let's just throw reniia off a 20 story building and call it good.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I'm glad you saved the kitty...you had me worried for a minute!

Snoozy...

• abbagail
    abbagail

When I first saw the thread title in Active Topics, I thought it said, "yes you can throw a kitchen off a 20 story building... no harm"...

And I thought, WHAT? Throw a kitchen sink off a building?

Ridiculous... I'm not going to bother checking out that thread.

------------

LOL. I'm back, now reading things CORRECTLY. 8-/

I'm not a cat or kitty fan, but I wouldn't throw them anywhere... just saying "shoooo" usually works.

• wings
    wings

oompa, I am so glad to hear that you saved the kitty....how about saving you? A life time of faith in lies can mess with the best of us. You are not alone.

wings

• StAnn
    StAnn

When my ex-husband was a little boy, he and his best friend wanted to know if a cat always landed on its feet. So they dropped one off the top of their five-story apartment building.

It went splat.

So he still doesn't know if they always land on their feet.

Maybe this explains how he later became a JW elder....!

StAnn

• oompa
    oompa

Maybe this explains how he later became a JW elder....!

StAnn

ohhh...so hope not...never thought of that or meant this to be what this about....but just had very bad day....and tried to let some lurkers know how it feels to be told similar things from your wife...........oompa

• beksbks
    beksbks

I love kitties Oompa, and I find it one of your most endearing qualities, that you do too.

Image:God-kills-kitten.jpg

• John Doe
    John Doe

Anyone who has hunted squirrels can attest that they will sometimes jump from the tops of 60 foot trees and take off running, unscathed. They also use electric wires to cross roadways. What some things can endure might surprise you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit