Six Screens of the WT

by thaisun 17 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

"That cartoonish personna" is real. He is genuine. And a nice person. I too think that the site is "creepy" but what doesn't appeal to me, someone else will like.

• IWillBeDubbedNoMore
    IWillBeDubbedNoMore

Rick wrote this on another topic page

Our website www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com is temporarily disabled. Our traffic count has increased tremendously since we have been hosting the conference calls. This traffic, coupled with the new audio and video files made it necessary to acquire more bandwith (space) on the site. This technical problem is being worked on and the site should be up sometime Friday night. We are sorry for the inconvience. In the meantime, check out our sister site at www.upperroomministriesnewengland.com

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

It is kind of dark, but very informative. Every site has its own look and there is not something that will please everyone.

The All Along the Watchtower site has a dark background and graphics, but it is aimed more at outsiders who know nothing about JWs and want to see more that they will be told in a study.

I agree, the Watchtower Comments site is very well laid out and produced, and probably the best of the lot for a current JW who is doing some investigating.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I can't remember where I heard this, so please don't quote me, but I heard Rick made the website the way he did to atract the attention of young people. Apparently it's working.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I say give the JW's both barrels at once.

Their Watchtower Society launches everything they have at the 'apostates' and 'Christendom.'

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I'm with others that say that site presents itself too vindictive and malicious.

Dark and nasty is what will turn people off from the information there and JWS will say how nasty and corrpt

Apostites are " we told you didn't we "

• Robert7
    Robert7

I have to admit 6 screens was the first apostate site I've visited while still 'in'. It was so over-the-top it was actually humerous, and not scary. I was under the crazy belief that if we have the truth, then there's nothing this site that can say to sway me. This site made no impact on me, and it took another year of dissonance to break out and visit other sites that really did help me out, mainly jwfacts.com and JWD.

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

Obviously the Six Screens site is controversial. It does appear to be dark and ominous. It is everything that has been stated above. However, I must say it is working. Thousands of people are coming to this site and our emails our speaking volumes. This site is attracting many younger Jehovah's Witnesses and helping them to find the exit door at the Kingdom Hall. Due to the increasing volume of visitors to the site and the addition of our new conference call, the site has been temporarily disabled but will return shortly once some new information is added.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit