What is the best state to live in in America?

by oompa 75 Replies latest jw friends

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Golly, I would say Alaska is tops. Why gee, ya know you can see Russia from your backyard barbequeing your moose burgers.

[running for cover]

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

For fun, try this out: http://www.findyourspot.com/ It turns out hubby and I are well-suited to a northern State. Which turns out we are right were we should be after all.

Warning! - Warning! - Warning!

This is a data mining site! It collects detailed information, and then attempts to collect your name, address and other details about you before sending you the results. You may want to use a proxy before taking the quiz, and use other measures to protect your identity. You have been warned.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

I am sorry guys California is the best place to live. You can go 2miles the weather changes. There are so many things you can do here. I love it here. I have tried to find a better place to live and I cannot find it. It cost a lot of money to live here, that is why I was looking.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I am sorry guys California is the best place to live.

I got nothing. I was keeping quiet on this, do not want to attract crowds here.

• oompa
    oompa

I love California....but dang the water is cold there! That current running down from Alaska is just too chilly, even in San Diego...at least on East coast we get warm Gulf stream waters. But hey cold water and cost of living are my only complaints there.......oompa

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I noted recently on the internet - I think MSNBC.COM that New Hampshire was deemd the top state to live in on a number of factors

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit