HAve you written to GB/bethel?

by badboy 27 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

any takers?

• asilentone
    asilentone

Yes, I did when I was a teenager, I wrote them what I can do for them at Bethel, I got a letter from them, but I have never been a Bethelite.

• stillajwexelder
  • no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

As I mentioned in another thread over the weekend, my husband called them last week asking for a financial report (he wants to know if the are going to make an accounting for the settlements they have paid out this year). The woman who answered just stuttered around, asked him to call back but not before she asked what state and congregation he was from. If you write a letter it just goes back to your BOE so they can chastise you accordingly.

• fokyc
    fokyc

YES, several times.

fokyc

• Honesty
    Honesty

No.

I called Bethel on the telephone and told them, "I quit."

They must have passed the message on because 2 days later it was announced from the platform that I had disassociated myself from the Unchristian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses cult.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

In the past..There seems little point these unless something really big happens.

I wrote about the changes in Assembly Procedures in the 90's (long sessions, no food, poor disabled facilities and parking problems) I got a very patronising reply.

I wrote about the U N Scandal and got the standard, library card reply . I wrote about the Rand Cam business connection, which they denied.

They take a long time to reply, I have no experience of them referring it to my local congo..

• sir82
    sir82

BB,

You got replies? Wow, that's better than I got. I got nothing.

Maybe my questions were too hard?

One of these days I'll have to post the letters I sent.

• mind my own
    mind my own

No I never did. Why bother when I knew nothing would be done about it anyway.

MMO

• megaflower
    megaflower

Yup, sure have and they even wrote back!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit