• watson
    watson

Enjoying Barak's interview on CBS.

• beksbks
    beksbks

SOMEbody is watching football!

• snowbird
    snowbird

I enjoyed Obama's interview, but for some reason Mrs. Obama grated on my nerves.

I must be getting old.

Sylvia

• undercover
    undercover

I'm pretty cynical when it comes to politics but I have to admit that President-elect Obama is giving me hope for this country.

I'm looking forward to his presidency, if for no other reason than to give the office of President some class and dignity and not embarrass us on the world stage.

He'll have some tough times and he won't fulfill all his promises, but I think just by being a positive influence in the White House, it will carry over to the rest of DC and subsequently the nation.

I wasn't that irritated by Mrs. Obama. She does have a strong will and will speak her mind. She definitely knows how to keep Mr. Obama in line and he knows her strengths and allows her to use them to not only benefit herself and their children but to help keep him in check. They say behind every great man is a woman...I think in this case it may be that behind this great man is a great woman.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I was very impressed with the interview. He seems to understand the magnitude of the situation.

• snowbird
    snowbird

She does have a strong personality, and I hope she'll be able to rein it in - especially when dealing with non-Western dignitaries.

She wouldn't want to make her husband seem a wimp, now would she?

Sylvia

• oompa
    oompa
    undercover: They say behind every great man is a woman

I thought is "every woman should have a great behind".......oompa

and ya....this guy even gives this conservative some hope

• happy1975
    happy1975

I agree with snowbird that Mrs. Obama was somewhat annoying, however, I REFUSE to cop to getting old........ : )

Other than that, great interview. I was transfixed. DH tried to change the channel to the Cowboys game and got the LOD.

-Happy

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Mrs Obama is a pit bull with horizontal stripes.

Wait till you get 4 years of her shenanigans.... I bet the PR folks cage her up in 6 months

Hill

• snowbird
    snowbird

Wait till you get 4 years of her shenanigans.... I bet the PR folks cage her up in 6 months

Hill

I think her mother will get to her first.

I know, if I were her mother, I'd have one of those "Negro Mother" moments with her!

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit