Is my life reaching to a dead end?I need a way out...

by justhuman 42 Replies latest jw friends

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Ask her who died and made her god. Tell her to stop effing judging you if she's so sure her god will eventually show up to do it. Put the bitch in her place, man, and use her own sword (beliefs) against her if you must. She will never respect you until you respect you.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Better yet, every time she starts in on you, hold up a mirror to her. :)

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Maybe even record her ranting and raving and judging and condescending about you and post it here for us to mock her. Then show her how she is perceived by everyone. :)

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Oh, and since she turned you in to the elders, I think it would be mighty fitting if you were to turn her into them for being so unsubmissive a wife. Tell them that you have considered coming back but this nag keeps stumbling you by her disrespectful unloving ways. Ask them where in the bible Jehovah condones this type of nagging behaviour from a bitc' ... err, wife. :) Keep turning her in every time. Phone them up until they get so sick of hearing from you that they haul her ass on the carpet and control her for you. :) Then tell us what she thinks of them. :)

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

And don't feel bad about turning her in. You've already tried the reasoning route and after all, she threw the first "punch".

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Failing to stand up for yourself sets a REALLY bad example for your kids. Stop it.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Pull rank. Say "I am the head of this household. Sit down and Shut up." Those are the rules she wants to live by. So give those to her. :) People never change unless they are made uncomfortable. Make her uncomfortable and be prepared for things to change. :)

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Ask her who is more loving, the person who name calls and insults about apostasy or the person who bites his tongue about the delusional cult she's in? Basically turn the tables. Let her suffer the consequences of her disrespect or she will never learn.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Very difficult situation for you! I hope it works out. Try to be positive and do your best Mate

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    She is having parties for the kids at home frequently, and I'm asked not to be there when her "friends" will come.

This is something I made quite clear to my ex - that I will NEVER allow myself to be treated like a second class citizen in my own home. People were welcome provided they didn't shun me. I told her if anyone tried to shun me in my own home they'd fly out the door face first. As it stands, we're divorced now, and I have my own home and my own life. I've never been happier.

Your home should be your haven, your refuge, and a place you look forward to being in. She was the one who asked you to return, knowing your position on religion. If she wasn't prepared to accept you as you are she should have left well enough alone. Don't allow her to dismiss you on any whim. You do not exist for her convenience.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit