UN Religion Conference

by Hikaru 20 Replies latest jw friends

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

The JW's are obviously very bad for you. Get away from them, start living your life and stop being afraid of every little thing. Go see a doctor for your paranoia and get some pyschological help.

nj

• mustang
    mustang

Don't forget that Bush the 2nd said, offhandedly, that the UN was just a debating society; imagine: he got something right

Mustang

• sir82
    sir82
    Hikaru, the more posts of yours I read the more I wonder if you are looking for attention or paranoid?

• kzjw
    kzjw

My question is...Do we know if any WT reps attended through the NGO realationship that i'm sure they say doesn't exist anymore...

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

Yeah so what if I'm paranoid? There's no where else to ask questions. So when something comes up on the news or google alerts I automatically come here to see if anyone else is 'worried', knowing if others are worried helps..if they're worried then it's time to worry, if they aren't they're either idiots or there's nothing happening...... anyways back on topic...

http://balita.ph/2008/11/14/un-meeting-rejects-use-of-religion-to-justify-killing-of-innocent-people/

--Good or bad?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    if they aren't they're either idiots or there's nothing happening......

I vote for the nothing happening part...at the UN

• asilentone
    asilentone

Hikaru, you are wasting your life away by worrying, it is very sad.

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

What about this one? http://societyandreligion.com/religion-can-never-justify-terrorism-or-killing-of-innocents-general-assembly-declares/866/ ? What's the word reiterated mean? I can't find it in the dictionary x.x

• asilentone
    asilentone

Ban said it takes time to see results, stop wasting your life away, you need to party now!!!!!!!!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

reiterate

(re-it'?-rat ') pronunciation

tr.v., -at·ed , -at·ing , -ates .

To say or do again or repeatedly. See synonyms at repeat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit