kids in awful wreck..one has died...other in and out of coma...

by oompa 33 Replies latest jw friends

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Some people have a pathological need for attention.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

Hi cog I sent you a pm.

ql

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Like I said on Oompa's other posts.....you could take over Satans job you are so Evil........

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

What a bunch of maroons . .

It IS sick because THAT IS the way the kult mindset works. I have heard the exact same reasoning from so many dubs re: sudden death by accident or disease that it makes me angry and sick.

Cut the Oompster some slack . . the title was a shocker, but to us who KNOW this is the way the witnoids think I am surprised at some of your reactions. Now step back and think how this reasoning would sound to someone who has no idea what the witnoids think. Oomp was putting this title out there like someone (not a twitnoid) overhearing a twitnoid discussion.

Oompa was making a point about the insanity of some witnoid reasonings.

Lighten up.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I WAS in a serious car wreck on 11-05-08.

When I saw this title, my heart began to race and my head tightened up something awful. I opened it with shaking fingers.

Just sayin.'

Sylvia

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

This thread does not surprise me at all.

W

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

"Oh my God he scared Snowbird....you bastard!"

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I think it is a fitting parable to the mindset of the JW's on losing loved ones.

But I was also ready to cry for the poor family. Good thing it's you oopie, or you'd be in trouble!

• gymbob
    gymbob

Geez.....cut some slack people! It's just the TITLE OF A THREAD.....

My parents want me to die soo too, you know, so I have a chance for a ressurection. It is mind-numbingly stupid thinking. Gymbob

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

My mom wants my kids to die, so she can enjoy them in the Paradise with my psycho resurrected dad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit